If you have already become a parent, you are sure to know how challenging it is to prevent injuries and to provide a totally safe environment for your baby. Indeed, safety is the key priority, particularly taking into account that injuries are the most cause of death in small children during their first year of life. The sad truth is that such deaths do not occur by chance in the majority of cases and are actually predictable and preventable if parents pay enough attention to home safety. Since most babies are very curious, active, and excitable, preventing injuries might become problematic. We are here to provide you with some useful advice on how to keep your baby safe.
1) First and foremost, the safety of your baby should become your priority. There is no excuse that can allow you to forget about it even for a minute.
2) If you have to travel somewhere with your baby, remember that you should place him or her in a capsule or any other safe child restraint.
3) Equip your stroller and your car with additional protective items and first-aid kits in case some accident happens.
4) Pay particular attention to your baby’s sleeping environment. A lot of infant deaths happen owing to fatal sleep accidents that can be avoided if the sleeping place of the baby is equipped with safety items, including baby monitors, cameras, and alarms that will help parents to react quickly
5) Check your home for places that present potential threats. All doors, corners, and sharp edges should be made safe with special corners and edges guards.
6) Make sure that your baby will not get harmed by electric devices. There are lots of safety products that can protect your child from electricity.
It is the first time in your life that you have become parents? Then, it is quite understandable that you feel at a loss where to go and what to buy for your baby. Don’t worry. We are here to help you with this task. In this blog, we will outline the key must-haves for...
Looking for an easy and sustainable way to brighten up playtime this summer? We’ve got you on that. This quick and easy craft can be whipped up by you or your little artists in less than ten minutes. With the help of our Eco Kids Finger Paint Powders today we will be making some dye-free...